The Master Diver Rating
Take Your Dive Skills to the top with the Master Diver rating
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream? Absolutely! Do it by taking the Master Diver Challenge– Master Diver is a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart as a tip notch recreational diver.
The Fun Part
With the Master Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the system of diver education and experience. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. Prerequisites
- 12 years old
- Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
Sign up for all of the above and take the "MASTER DIVER CHALLENGE" today. For more information on becoming a Master Diver, contact us at TEXAS DIVE CENTER and explore course options with our Director of Training.