The Master Instructor Rating with TEXAS DIVE CENTER
Master Instructors embody the essence of a true dive professional having demonstrated a thorough understanding of the SSI System of diver education, and put it into practice by training diversivers. They are dive industry leaders who help to shape the development of future dive courses.
The Fun Part
The Master Instructor rating is unique – it is the one rating that you do not earn through training. You earn it by exemplifying what it means to be a Instructor in what you do.
You must have logged 250 dives and be
- A renewed, teaching status ITC Assistant Instructor.
- A Open Water Scuba Instructor for at least two years.
- Certifications from other recognized agencies will apply.
- Have certified at least 150 Divers (see your Director of Training for breakdown)
- Train primarily SSI programs
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the TEXAS DIVE CENTER Team members.