Welcome to our dive site
Repairs And Services Available
There is an age limit on the life support equipment we can service, primarily due to parts availability, but most well maintained gear will last decades. We service what we sell (Scuba Pro, Mares, Oceanic, TUSA and OTS) specializing in Scuba Pro life support equipment. Other brands we can inspect for you but may need to send to one of our service centers to be serviced as we don't maintain repair kits for the others. Our Scuba Pro Expert Technicians are highly trained on all of our brands as well as for DOT Hrodrostatic cylinder re-testing.
For annual service of life support equipment you can bring or ship it to us, we charge:
- $35 per stage labor, plus service kit and any parts, for our normal 14 day service, or...
- $50 per stage labor, plus service kit and any parts, for 3 to 7 day service, or...
- $55 per stage labor, plus service kit and any parts, for 1 to 2 day service, or...
- Plus shipping costs.
- Dive Computer Battery replacements are charged at $25, $30 if replacing transmitter battery as well.
- Computer pressure check $30
- Oxygen clean 1st or 2nd stages $85 per.
Annual service for a BCD is $35. For this, we disassemble, clean and replace the inflator valve, dump valve, and over-pressure valves, check all the straps and buckles, and do a comprehensive leak test in the water tub. Does not include service kits of inflator valve or replacement parts of valves.
If our location is convenient for you, scuba cylinder hydrostatic tests are $58 and include the annual inspection and air fill. Otherwise annual visuals are $20, and air fills are included with the hydro (not the visual). We are certified PSI Premier Facility and utilize their 18-point inspection protocol.
Tank tumble is $40 per tumbling session. Cylinder and valve oxygen cleaning is $87. If your tank valve isn't worth the labor and parts to repair we will install a new valve at cost of the valve with no charge for labor. Valve servicing involves labor and service kits.
We are fearlessly unafraid of offering advice. Don't hesitate to call if we might be able to be of help.
Requirements to Rent Equipment:
- You MUST have a VALID certification card to rent and scuba equipment.
- You must be 18 years of age with a photo ID OR be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 and their signature is needed in addition to yours.
- Fill out and sign a Rental Agreement
- Have a credit card to put on file for the rental gear
- Payment in full
- You must return the equipment within one day of the rental due date or additional fees will apply.