Search and Recovery Diver Course at TEXAS DIVE CENTER
Ever dropped a camera or dive computer overboard? Misplaced your dive buddy? This course is designed to help solve that problem. It will also help you later when you are ready to take the SSI Rescue Diver Course.
The Fun Part
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What You Learn
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact TEXAS DIVE CENTER.Your Next Adventure
Because you often need to navigate to specific spots to find lost items, the Underwater Navigator course can help you perfect your navigation skills.
For more information about this or other courses have a chat with one of the TEXAS DIVE CENTER Team members.READ MORE...
- Contact us to take the Search and Recovery course.
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- View the Most Popular Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)