Welcome to our dive site
Galileo G3 Wrist Computer w/Smart + Pro Transmitter
Add to Cart
Use our secure check out for your purchase today
With a vibrant color display for easy readability, the SCUBAPRO Galileo 3 (G3) offers a modern watch-style dive computer in a classic timepiece look. Utilizing Galileo’s trusted menu design and four button control, it’s extremely intuitive to navigate through dive modes, two algorithm choices, screen styles and other personalized dive management options. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and built to last with a stainless steel housing, the G3 delivers everything you need in a dive computer with the comfort and style of an everyday wristwatch. INCLUDES Smart + Pro TRANSMITTER.
|Number of Gases||8|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox, Trimix|
|Algorithm||ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG, ZH-L16 GF|
|Operating Modes||Freediving, CCR, Scuba, Gauge|
|Battery Replacement Type||Rechargeable|
|Number of Control Buttons||4|
|XL Dot Matrix Display||No|
- High-contrast full-color display with backlight make for easy readability in all conditions.
- Robust stainless steel housing for diving up to 300 meters/984 ft.
- Ergonomic design features rounded case back and edges making it comfortable to wear.
- Rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 30 hours of dive time per charge depending on dive and watch settings being utilized.
- Stainless steel rotatable timing bezel with self-luminescent digits and markers can be used to set and track your dive time in Gauge mode.
- Intuitive Galileo full text menu design and four button controls make it easy to navigate.Screen display configurations let you customize your data presentation with Light or Classic screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Choice of 2 selectable algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bu?hlmann ZHL-16 ADT MB PMG or ZHL-16 GF (Gradient Factors).
- 3 dive modes: Scuba, Gauge & Apnea. In Scuba mode, four settings available: Trimix, CCR, Sidemount & PMG.
- Wireless air Integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Pair up to 8 nitrox/trimix tanks (PMG) plus a diluent tank in CCR and a pony bottle to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.