Use our secure check out for your purchase today
The compact and lightweight MK21/S560 is a full-featured reg combo that's easy to use, offers SCUBAPRO reliability and is priced right. The MK21 is SCUBAPRO's most compact air balanced piston first stage. It delivers outstanding breathing performance, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving or what your pressure gauge reads. The air balanced S560 features a lightweight yet rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and comes with full user controls. It can be counted on to breathe dry and easy, regardless of your position in the water. This versatile air delivery system offers superb performance and value, plus a whole lot more, making it the must-have regulator for recreational divers of all skill levels.
- Air balanced flow through piston first stage provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard "smart hose" routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and redesigned cap protects internal components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight reinforced techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.