Scuba Pro Go Fins - Rescue
| || |
Add to Cart
Use our secure check out for your purchase today
SCUBAPRO’s Go and Rescue fins combine the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Ultra strong 100% Monprene construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25 degree pre-angled blade with a central power panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect for low-effort kicking performance.
- Power Bars o the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Colored bungee straps are an optional accesssory and size specific