Welcome to our dive site
Definition Steamer 3MM (Pink Women's 2018)
The DEFINITION 3MM is the "definition" of a reliable stay-warm dive suit. It is built with SCUBAPRO’s Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits like a glove, provides extra stretch where it's needed most, and offers excellent warmth, comfort and durability. The infrared fleece interior lining reflects body heat to ratchet up warmth even more, plus it's comfortable as can be against the skin. This suit offers a level of warmth and comfort any warm-water diver will love.
- CE certified a Class D dive suit: rated for water temperatures above 72ºF/22ºC.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.