The LITEHAWK is the ultimate back-flotation travel BCD. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles let you route the straps under your arms for a custom fit that’s also stable at depth. The BCD carries no inherent buoyancy so only minimal ballast weight is required. (Optional quick-release weight pockets are available.) Two basic accessory pockets are included, and four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear. It’s a streamlined package that is well-suited for both tropical and temperate water diving.
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack is perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightness and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and help control deflation.
- Looser webbing loops on the right shoulder improve ease of access.
- Clutter free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances freedom of movement.
- Rotating quick release buckles optimize the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Tank band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three dump deflation system lets you dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D rings provide convenient clip on points for additional gear.