GO Travel Fin
GO Traveling, GO Diving, GO Snorkeling – with the GO fin. This brand new travel fin combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The GO is lightweight yet virtually indestructible, plus it’s a fast and nimble performer in the water. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel, although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Barefoot design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff. It can also be used when wearing neo-socks.
- Ultra strong monprene construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy duty use.
- 25 degree pre-angled blade with a central power panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power bars on the underside of the rails prevent over flex to maintain the pptimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- In water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in a carry on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.