As the name implies, Thermoprene PRO wetsuits are a professional level wetsuits that are designed to provide maximum warmth and comfort. These suits keep you warmer longer, as the amount of seams in each suit have been minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched. Even 3mm wetsuits, which other brands typically construct using flatlock seams, are completely glued and sewn assuring maximum warmth and long term durability. Attention-grabbing new colors, contemporary graphics and classic styling will be certain to make you look great in and out of the water. Finishing touches like soft and comfortable aqua silk lining, ergonomic Duratex® knee pads and the proven self-sealing zipper closures all combine to complete the new Thermoprene Pro lineup.
- Super soft, 250% stretch neoprene provides a “melt in your hand” feel.
- Aqua Silk™ lining on all interior panels.
- Larger neoprene panel and minimized seams keep cold water out and warm water in.
- Double glued and double sewn seams (interior & exterior) provide longevity, durability and performance in the most demanding conditions.
- Henderson’s patterns have evolved over 50 years..
- Every Thermoprene Pro wetsuit style is designed, patterned, cut, sewn, fitted and tested in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
- Sophisticated styling with a technical edge.
- Velcro®-resistant outer fabric. Velcro®- Dock keeps adjustable collar from attaching to other parts of the wetsuit.
- YKK #10 zipper with colored teeth and Stainless zipper slider.
- Integrated self sealing spine pad .
- DuraTex® stretch knee pads provide long lasting durability, enhanced flexibility and comfort.
- 10-year Limited Warranty.