Welcome to our dive site
Sealife Sea Dragon 2000F COB LED Photo-Video Light Kit
The Sea Dragon 2000F light features a COB LED array that offers a very favorable color temperature and color rendering for today's sophisticated digital cameras that by design, require plenty of natural light in order to produce colorful still and video images. The Sea Dragon 2000F closely simulates natural sunlight.
The Sea Dragon 2000 has an impressive CRI of 80 with a color temperature of 5000K making it ideal for underwater imaging use with all cameras, from SeaLife's range of underwater cameras, to action cam's up to more sophisticated mirrorless or DSLR cameras. Wide Beam Angle.
- The Sea Dragon 2000F (The F stands for Flood beam) features a 120° topside beam angle, 90° underwater and features three power levels at 100%, 50% and 25% of the 2000 lumen output.
- The wide beam angle is ideal to pair with compact action cameras, as it ensures the entire area being recorded is flooded with light. Like all SeaLife Sea Dragon lights, the performance and lumen performance is true and tested.
- Easily Expandable
- The Sea Dragon 2000F is easy to expand with SeaLife's Flex-Connect system of trays, grips, arms and adapters.
- The 2000 can be connected to any underwater camera system using standard ¼-20 tripod or GoPro camera mounts.
- Flex-Connect ball joint, YS and cold shoe mounts are available making the 2000 compatible with virtually any underwater camera system.