Welcome to our dive site
TESTIMONIALSWhat Others Say About Us
I recently completed the Open Water Diver course with Texas Dive Center led by John. John is such an excellent teacher. Whether it be on the surface or 30 feet underwater, he knows how to keep new divers calm in a relatively new, and sometimes disorienting, environment.
One of the most essential skills I had to learn was mask clearing underwater, something I was (and relatively still am) uncomfortable with. This part of the course was the most difficult for me, although being a pretty easy technique. If it wasn’t for John’s excellent teaching, encouragement, and supportive and calm demeanor, I do not think I would have been able to do it.
I highly recommend this dive center for new divers who want to take a glimpse into the life that lies in relatively shallow waters, led by supportive, encouraging, and fun instructors
- Brandon P
I recently took my Rescue course at Texas Dive Center in Lubbock and it was wicked! My instructor was very knowledgeable and made me fully understand the importance of this course! Kudos to Divemaster Jay who was very useful and funny throughout it all. See you all very soon!
- John C.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! This was a trip of a lifetime! I can't believe I just spent a week in Belize on the Agressor! The team was very organised and professional and we even got to see whale sharks.....FOUR TIMES. And I cannot count all the mantas. The boat was great and very comfy. I'll be back next year for sure. Thanks guys!
- Liz Bell
This was an experience I will never forget.... and it was just breathing in a pool! I can't wait to take my Open Water and join you guys on trips....I think I found my new vocation! Cheers to Torill and John for their great sense of humour and patience with me. Will definitely recommend to my friends. I can't stop thinking about diving now!
- Josh S.
- My instructor was exceptional. I learned a lot from him and his dive masters.
- My dive instructor handled the course very professionally, I felt very safe while undergoing the course and also enjoyed it immensely. The dive shop is a really professional dive center.
- Perfect instructor! Highly recommend Texas Dive Center.
- I must add, my instructor and the team at their dive center were amazing and did a fantastic job not only for my certification but made the experience stress free.
- My instructor was an unreal instructor! She made everything so easy and fun!
- Really enjoyed the course, professional and thorough instructors who made it a pleasure to learn from them.
- My instructor is a really good and thorough instructor and I had a pleasure learning from her.
- Best experience I've ever had, kudos to all the professional divers who came along with us and encouraged.
- Super fun and it felt safe.
- My instructor was a very professional.
- Great training and experience.
- Instruction was clear, made enjoyable. I'd recommend Texas Dive Center to anyone.
- My instructor was amazing and very calming.
- My instructor is a very good mentor, he was able to demonstrate every skill perfectly and I know he is also a good role model in the diving center.
- Excellent course and very professional instructor.
- Great course. Very professional instructor. I feel well equips to dive safely with nitrox.
- It was a great course. The instructor was very professional and added a lot of clarity what to do when and where.